- Carefully read ALL documents concerning the JPD Programme and its eligibility criteria. These are available from the EEAS website
- Download the standard Application Form.
- Fill out the Application form and carefully follow all indications provided.
When preparing your application,please take note of paragraph 2.2 of the Decision EEAS DEC (2014) 002 of 22.01.2014.
- Print, sign and scan your Application Form.
- Save the application in PDF format on your computer. Please note that the size of this PDF document must not be greater than 3MB.
- Click here to access the online submission form through which you must submit your application.
- Fill out all of the fields requested.
- Upload your Application Form in PDF.
- Carefully review all data entered and press SUBMIT. After submitting your application, an automatic receipt message will be sent to the e-mail address indicated by you in the online submission form.
Candidates can apply only to one of the positions (i.e. EEAS or Commission) under the JPD Programme. Candidates applying to both positions will be disqualified.
Should you wish to withdraw your JPD application, kindly fill out the online form available here.
N.B. Please ensure you have at hand a copy of the “Acknowledge Receipt” email of your original JPD application submission.